The Federal Government has granted permission for the 95 metre foreign owned factory freezer...Read More
Author: Margaret Nilsen
Last week the Australia Recreational Fishing Foundation (ARFF) announced that talks between them...Read More
Access to Australia’s small pelagic fisheries (SPF) has created more controversy than commercial fishing in all of our other fisheries put together. Last month’s arrival of the 95-meter Dirk – Dirk, reflagged as the Geelong...Read More
- Foreign owned factory freezer vessels – are they in the national interest?
- Net Avoidance by Recreationally Sought Fish
- When is one more dolphin death too many?
- Talks on Geelong Star collapse – What were the reasons?
- Dirk – son of the Supertrawler. What does it mean for Australia’s recreational fishers?