Leading up to the NSW Election a number of full-page ads in metropolitan and regional papers started a public debate about the balance between commercial fishing and recreational fishing, tourism and regional development in NSW....Read More
Author: Margaret Nilsen
Many of you will recall the campaign held by Keep Australia Fishing prior to last election to stop the disastrous Commonwealth Marine Park policy to lock recreational fisher out of 1.3 million square kilometres of Australia...Read More
- Foreign owned factory freezer vessels – are they in the national interest?
- Net Avoidance by Recreationally Sought Fish
- When is one more dolphin death too many?
- Talks on Geelong Star collapse – What were the reasons?
- Dirk – son of the Supertrawler. What does it mean for Australia’s recreational fishers?